NISM Mock Test 6
In this post, we present a set of 25 questions that are designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the latest Jun month 2023- CPE -NISM Exam. Use this set as a valuable resource to gauge your understanding and enhance your exam readiness. Good luck!
1 / 25
1. Which companies would fall in the category of large cap as per the SEBI circular on categorization and rationalization of open-ended mutual fund schemes?
2 / 25
2. A segregated portfolio can be created under one of the following situations. Identify the situation:
3 / 25
3. Which of the following mutual fund schemes would have real time NAV?
4 / 25
4. Which of the following is a non-diversifiable risk?
5 / 25
5. In case of death of the ARN holder, the nominee is eligible to earn trail commission on old business only after the nominee clears NISM Series V-A examination.
6 / 25
6. A distributor is allowed to charge transaction charge of up to 2% on all purchase transaction. State whether True or False.
7 / 25
7. In which of the following fund categories ONLY one scheme is allowed post the SEBI circular on categorization and rationalization of open-ended mutual fund schemes?
8 / 25
8. In which of the following mutual funds the unit capital cannot change during the life of the fund?
9 / 25
9. Which of the following documents provide the asset allocation for the mutual fund schemes?
10 / 25
10. Index funds would have lower turnover in comparison to an actively managed fund
11 / 25
11. Which of the following is a measure of the risk in an equity index fund?
12 / 25
12. Which of the following statements is true in case of income tax on the dividend income earned by a resident Indian investor?
13 / 25
13. Mutual fund being a tax-exempt entity, it does not have to pay the Securities Transaction Tax (STT) on the transactions done on the stock exchanges. State whether True or False.
14 / 25
14. In which of the following funds, the long term capital gains tax would be payable after adjustment for indexation?
15 / 25
15. How many focused equity funds can an AMC launch?
16 / 25
16. What does a portfolio’s beta measure?
17 / 25
17. What is the most important reason why benchmarks are required in case of mutual funds?
18 / 25
18. What is the maximum limit allowed under Instant Access Facility?
19 / 25
19. Which document would NOT indicate anything about the asset allocation pattern of a hybrid fund?
20 / 25
20. The Total Expense Ratio (TER) charged to the fund has no impact on the Net Asset Value (NAV) of the scheme
21 / 25
21. Recently SEBI introduced a provision in case of debt funds to protect to investor against potentially very high losses caused by illiquidity in case of a credit event. Which provision are we referring to?
22 / 25
22. In which of the following mutual fund schemes, the investor has to pay entry load?
23 / 25
23. Tax Deduction at Source (TDS) would be applicable on capital gains from mutual funds for which of the following investor category?
24 / 25
24. Treynor ratio is a measure of _________
25 / 25
25. Dividend from mutual fund schemes is taxable in the hands of the investor. State whether True or False.
Your score is
The average score is 64%
Sign in to your account
Username or Email Address